Sunday, January 08, 2012

Well, I've started . . . .



. . . so I guess I'll just have to try and finish!


It's been a difficult week this week. With so much time spent sleeping, because of the Lupus and CFS, I've barely spent any time studying my course activities.


I have managed to sort-of keep up to date, but there's an awful lot of re-reading to be done, in order to get - and hopefully retain - the information I need to complete TMA 03.


I admit that a blank Word document scares the life out of me so, when I actually woke up, and kept awake long enough to get my head into study gear, I decided that I'd just write whatever came into my head, so at least there wouldn't be all this blankness facing me. What surprised me, was that I had retained a bit more information than I'd thought at first, and by writing in a stream-of-conscience type of way, some of the 600-odd words I put down actually made some sense!


This means that, although I'm going to still have a huge effort ahead of me, when my brain-fog clears up sufficiently enough for me to hit the books again, at least I'll know I've made a fair start on it already. 


I'm not sure whether its getting a bit easier, or that I have retained more than I thought, but I actually have some hope of completing a semi-decent essay by the end of it and, although I don't think I'll make the 12th January Noon deadline, I'm hoping to not be too far away from it by the time I've finished it all.


I guess, as usual, it's a wait-and-see deal again!



No comments: