Saturday, October 01, 2011

I start the new module today {gulp!}

. . . and I'm not sure whether I'm quite ready for it yet :/


I've just spent the last 2 days looking through the course website, downloading and printing out various bits and pieces I'll need, and getting desktop folders ready for all the activities I'll be doing as we go along in the course.


I think it's going to be quite full-on for this next month or so - until I get used to all the new terminology, at least - and also until I can work out the way I need to do the activities, although I believe it's a case of using the study guide first, and following instructions from that :/ 


I've discovered that there are activities to do both in the course/ module books, and in the study guide - 16 altogether just for the first week!


I just hope my health allows me to stay awake long enough to do them all!

No comments: