Saturday, April 23, 2011

And it's off . . .

Due to a very understanding tutor (and the fact that she was going away over the weekend), I was given a couple more days grace to complete my TMA, and I did so, at last, 36 hours late :/

The relief of actually getting the thing finished was absolute, and I don't even look at the prospect of the EMA with as much dread as I did this TMA!

The strange thing was, I woke up the next day, with a fully formed idea for a children's picturebook in my mind, so I spent most of yesterday getting it down on virtual paper, before the idea disappeared into the aether. ;0)

I haven't a clue as to whether it's fit for publishing or not but, once I've tidied it up somewhat, I'll crash-test it on some littleuns I know and, if they like it, I might {gulp} send it off to a publisher or two . . . or three . . . or four . . . . . . . . . . . .

This writing lark is so addictive, isn't it? Lol

No comments: