Thursday, June 18, 2009

Proofreading . . .


I got the proofs of my poem the other day and, after checking them and correcting some, rather glaring, mistakes, I have sent it back to the publishers.
So now I wait, with baited breath, for my copies of the poetry anthology to be delivered to me, which should be relatively shortly, according to the news on the website.

The anthology is called 'Poetry By Moonlight', and I'm looking forward to reading all the other poems that will be sharing the anthology with me.
My poem is a villanelle, which is quite difficult to write correctly, so I'm pleased as punch that it not only got me good marks for my TMA, but also was accepted for publishing.

I still haven't heard anything about the sci-fi story I wrote for a magazine, but I guess it's early days yet - I really hate waiting, but I guess it's something I'll have to be resigned to, if I want to keep on with the writing . . .

Hey, Ho, and on we go . . .


No comments: